Cant Handle the Knowledge Cant Handle the Knowledge

EPIC

Seriously Munch youre going for epic length and story, and it's brilliant. Something unusually calming about british cartoons and voices, and yours was no exception.

I'm liking the story. However, my one complaint is the voices could be a smidge louder.

Great graphics and animation too!
Brady McBraderstein

munchmed responds:

thanks a bunch Gobes :D

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

hilarious stuff

getting better and better , this series. I love the characters and awwwesome artwork. THUMBS WAY UP

Going Grim Going Grim

could be series potential perhaps

yeah man i love his look - and the movements are clleeeaan. so develop him if you want cus I a potential next episode. Go tomar too!

Evilcactus responds:

My full animating potential has not been justified by this cartoon. I think I was in a bit of a rush to finish. So if I make a sequel, I should have more time to work at it. Thanks anyway Gobi!

Awesome Video Games Ep14 Awesome Video Games Ep14

hmmm

Seeing all these negative comments only makes me enjoy this show all the more. Just don't start changing anything to appeal to these junkies.

The expressions on your faces when doing the R.O.B is .....priceless.

Awesome Video Games Ep13 Awesome Video Games Ep13

Whoa!

Totally awesome! I haven't watched an episode since awesome episode 3! Just imagine the awesome look on my face when I saw it was episode 13! That's like 10 more awesome episodes I totally missed!! Awesome!!

The awesome camera spazing is just that - awesome! But I think it would be totally more awesome if you gave the camera man some horse tranqs! Awesome!

This has been my awesome review. Don't mind these other dudes and dudettes when they give you the cold shoulder and totally frown your movies, bro. Talk about 8-bit thinking! Whoa!

Visit my site to see some totally wicked and awesome fresh stuff. It's awesome!!

Stay awesome!

- Brady Lowery (awesome)

FarFromSubtle responds:

MLB is AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMME !

(2007)Funky Chicken (2007)Funky Chicken

thats not how you funky chicken !

pretty short man O: but funny stuff . Especially since youve been gone so long. WHEREVE YOU BEEN?!!

Reminded me of watching an old knox short that wasnt planned out for days , etc .. and just good clean fun. It was great

Clock Suckers Episode 2 Clock Suckers Episode 2

great series already ??

Yup . This is already a great series at number 2. Great timing , few or none over-the-top jokes. I love the shortness of it , yet it still delivers a laugh or three or four.

It was actual entertainment , with or without standards.

Keep it up!

Awesome Video Games - Ep5 Awesome Video Games - Ep5

video games awesome :v

I don't watch a lot of series on ng , but Ive seen your show from the pilot and always get excited when another shoots into the internet.

Great ep overall ... I've played that game and usually end up very frustrated , so its good there are people out there who feel my 8-bit pain. The writing is short and sweet and most of the humor comes from the looks you do, the timing , etc. Perhaps a better microphone though!

And don't forget to demonstrate the awesome blow-in-the-cartridge technique that all the pros use (:

- Brady Lowery

FarFromSubtle responds:

Hey dude! Thanks for watching, watching our stuff is AWESOME. The microphone is actually pretty high-tech... we just yell into it so much that it gets distorted from time to time. That, and the audio compression is pretty gnarly on flash videos.

Keep rockin' dude, and STAY AWESOME!

Valentine '29 Valentine '29

hey finally!

Finally .. a collab worth collabing for! The fact that this had a smooth storyline shatters my stigma with collabs , and I actually enjoyed it like a real movie . Great animating and a good change-up in style definitly worked for the better.

Impressssssiiiivvvee

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

wow

i had high expectations for this and was not disapointed - nay! They were excelled. Incredibly innovative sutff here. I can tell a load of attention was given to all aspects , and Andy does a splendid job as Cuboy.

Nothing to gripe about here folks. Hey Will let's time it and see how long untill it reaches frontpage!

EdibleCastle responds:

thanks buddy. took a couple of hours and 4seconds.