Cant Handle the Knowledge Cant Handle the Knowledge

EPIC

Seriously Munch youre going for epic length and story, and it's brilliant. Something unusually calming about british cartoons and voices, and yours was no exception.

I'm liking the story. However, my one complaint is the voices could be a smidge louder.

Great graphics and animation too!
Brady McBraderstein

munchmed responds:

thanks a bunch Gobes :D

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

hilarious stuff

getting better and better , this series. I love the characters and awwwesome artwork. THUMBS WAY UP

Going Grim Going Grim

could be series potential perhaps

yeah man i love his look - and the movements are clleeeaan. so develop him if you want cus I a potential next episode. Go tomar too!

Evilcactus responds:

My full animating potential has not been justified by this cartoon. I think I was in a bit of a rush to finish. So if I make a sequel, I should have more time to work at it. Thanks anyway Gobi!

The Roomies! The Roomies!

IM A MANLY MAN 8D

haha turned out better than i spected it to : D i couldnt make out what you said about me wearing pink or somin XD it was hard to understand

FUNY STUFF LAZYBOYZ I laughed hard

WICQU <B

Pink Floyd Quiz Pink Floyd Quiz

i enjoyed it !

being my favorite band , this was actually pretty neat to see how much I knew . The only one I got wrong was the one asking about Gilmoure's solo project or something . The rest were'nt easy , but in my range of Floydian knowledge . Loved it ! Make another one , but with some imagery and , yes , another floyd song ; ) .

Cheers ,
-Brady

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

OMG THAT WAS ... ok

= P

cheer up, colin cheer up, colin

Wow Alan

man, you inspire beyond words . Seriously. It may not mean much coming from a faceless fan , but you inspire me ,mate. I hope to hear you're still working. thank you.

Gobi.

Fat People Don't Budge Fat People Don't Budge

WHOA

THAT WAS AWESOME WILL YOU OWNZZORS OMFG WOW THAT WAS SOOOO COOOOLLL SIGN MY CHEST PLEEEAZE??! OMG EVERYONE VOTE 5 THIS D00D IS SO FUNNIEZ 1336 OMG I SAID 1336 > > > n00b < < <

EdibleCastle responds:

i'd sign your chest anytime gobi